Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Thought Thursday

I've decided I need direction...well, at least for this blog. I find without a direction I don't write. I sit and I ponder and come up with all kinds of good ideas that never seem to come to fruition. I'm hoping by setting up each day for a particular topic/idea, this will give me the push I need to actually write...and not keep it all in my head. Too much randomness in there as it is.

So Thursday's are 'Random Thought Thursday'. Whatever random thing I come up with...there you go. Tonight I'm thinking, what's the deal with all the 70's clothes making a comeback. Didn't we all just barely survive the fashion crisis of the 70's? Do we really need to re-live that part of out fashion victim lives? Just a thought.....

But I could be wrong,
KDH Catt

No comments: