Thursday, June 19, 2008

Poopin'

Today I thought of two pearls of wisdom I've learned about poopin'.

First: The wisest thing I've every heard probably....ever, is "Never poop where you eat." For those of you who've never heard the original saying, it means don't date the people you work with. And it's completely true. Now I know there are the 3 couples out there that found true love on the job. Happy for ya. But for the other 10 million of us....BAD IDEA! I learned my lesson over ten years ago and it still holds true today. Don't poop where you eat.

Second: A bear and a rabbit are sitting side by side in woods, each of them taking a poop. After a while, the bear looks at the rabbit and asks, "Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?" The rabbit thinks about it and then answers, "No, not really." So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his behind with him.
Morale of the story: If a bear EVER asks you if poop sticks to you...SAY YES!

No comments: